All too often our organizational leaders act like an Ostrich by either putting their head in the sand or trying to avoid difficult situations. While this may be the case, blame and shame are not successful tools to help educate and develop our leaders in these times of an increasingly diversifying work culture.
We present the OstrichWheel™ educational platform in multiple session formats to engage your leaders and their teams through fun, interactive and sometimes challenging scenarios to help them get their head out of the sand and eyes on inclusive and innovative team production.
Lunch & Learn / Mini-Learning Session (Suggested: 10 to 100 participants)
- 1.5 hours – We define this as “Getting out of the Desert”-lite.
- Perfect for staff meetings, team gatherings, team-building events.
Two-hour or Four-hour Sessions (Suggested: 10 to 30 participants)
- Interactive sessions using a combination of presentation, video and interactive activities
- Introduction to three foundational skills for getting out of the desert by understanding the need for change, your place in making change happen and the skills needed to sustain inclusive cultures.
- Four-hour session includes in-depth interactive exercises to develop specific inclusive communication skills
Should you have internal training and development support, we can supply full-service train-the-trainer options. Facilitator guide, PowerPoint and participant materials customized for your organization are provided.
- A series of up to ten-minute podcasts customized for your organization
-Thirty-minute asynchronous (recorded) webinars., where you distribute a link with off-the-shelf or customized options
- Live facilitated virtual sessions (60 to 90-minutes suggested), fully interactive with breakout rooms, activities and skill application
Copyright © 2019 OstrichWheel - All Rights Reserved.